What are the steps for AT&T prepaid login to my account?
Users having AT&T prepaid accounts can easily select their recharge plans, pay bills, and manage other account details. For all AT&T users, we’ve below discussed the steps required for AT&T prepaid login to my account. So, go through the steps as mentioned below and login to your account. Once the user login their AT&T Login Account, it enables them to purchase the appropriate plan according to their usage. There are various plans, and the user must activate the rental plan to purchase/renew the package.
Steps for AT&T prepaid login to my account
All AT&T users can make the bill payment through their prepaid account. Therefore, we’ve here provided the steps for “AT&T prepaid login to my account.” Hope after applying these steps, the user can easily manage all tasks and make the payments.
- The AT&T users will first of all have to open the official website of www.paygonline.com
- After this, they will get redirected on the “Login” page.
- Then enter the “10-digits Wireless number.”
- After this, enter the “Password” to sign in.
- Now once, the “Username” and the “Password” have been entered, then hit on the “Sign In” tab.
- Moreover, on the same page, there is an option available, i.e., “Forgot Password” and “New User.”
- Under the “Forgot Password,” the user can quickly recover their password if they forgot it.
- After that, from the “New User” option, they will get a temporary password after providing the 10-digit wireless number.
AT&T Prepaid Service Features & Benefits
There are so many benefits of having AT&T prepaid, some of them are listed below:
- Easy to Switch: No credit check, No annual check, and no activation fee for online orders.
- The user doesn’t have to buy a new phone; bring a compatible unlocked device. Just purchase an AT&T prepaid SIM for cost-saving.
- Replace a stolen or lost or broken device
- Get a monthly discount by enrolling in autopay.
- Access the account online to make payment and manage the services of AT&T prepaid
- Unlimited talk and text feature is provided to stay connected with friends and family,
What are the ways to refill your AT&T Prepaid online?
The users who are not able to refill their AT&T prepaid online for them, we’ve here provided the easy and straightforward ways. So, to refill the AT&T prepaid successfully, go through the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, select the AT&T prepaid plan according to your need.
- After this, pick the refill card and select the amount that you would like to buy.
- Then, hit on the “Add to Cart” button. The minimum payment can be made of ($15.00) and maximum ($100.00).
- After that, provide the e-mail address and select the suitable payment method.
Then after performing all these steps, the AT&T prepaid account will get refilled automatically. After that, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately.
How to reset AT&T prepaid online account password or PIN?
In case any user forgot or didn’t remember their password or PIN, they are recommended to perform the following steps.
- Open the AT&T Login Portal, i.e., www.paygonline.com.
- After this, click on the “Forgot Password” option provided below the “Sign-In” button.
- Then, enter the 10-digits wireless number of AT&T prepaid.
- After that, select the “Request Online Password” or “Request 4-Digit PIN” checkbox according to the requirement.
- Then, hit on the “Send Temporary Password” tab.
- By doing this, the temporary password will be sent via text message, and the user will receive a voice call to complete the recovery procedure.
So, these all were the steps required to reset AT&T prepaid online account password or PIN. The experts will assist the users in billing and other login related issues. If anyhow, the user fails to resolve the problem, and then feel free to get in touch with the AT&T Support Team.